Fire Damage Photo Gallery

production member wearing personal protective equipment

Fire PPE

Fire Remediation often calls for a little extra personal protective equipment for our production crew. Depending on the extent of the damages, our team members need to wear a mask, body suit, goggles, and gloves. 

bedroom wall burned from fire cause of loss

House Fire in Piedmont, SC

This home is Piedmont, SC suffered a small fire that was put out promptly after starting. Due to the nature of smoke, there was still soot and smoke damages to the entire home. The home owners called us at SERVPRO of West Greenville County to come out and make sure the job was done right. Soot and smoke can be tricky to clean, and they wanted to get it done quickly. The customer was happy with how well our production team worked with them and their insurance company throughout the whole process. 

Apartment building burned from unit fire

Cause of Loss: Fire Remediation

This apartment complex in Greenville, SC had multiple units affected when this apartment caught fire. SERVPRO of West Greenville County was called out immediately to begin services for the safety of its tenants. 

Soot Damage to tops of walls in foyer

Fire in Greenville, SC Home

This family suffered a fire in their Greenville, SC home. The fire severely affected the second story of the home leaving every surface covered in soot and smoke. SERVPRO of West Greenville County is working hard to get their belongings clean and smoke free. Many of the rooms were able to be cleaned, while some of them needed to be torn down to the studs. SERVPRO of West Greenville County can help with any fire damage or cleaning! Call us at (864)-292-8570

Room in family's home completely charred by fire

House Fire in Greenville, SC

This was the aftermath of a house fire that affected two stories of the home. There was significant soot damage to all of the customer's belongings. SERVPRO of West Greenville County was called to complete a pack-out of the customer's contents and clean everything that was salvageable. The customer was happy to know that our production crew could completely restore some of their belongings. Give SERVPRO of West Greenville County a call for any fire remediation or content cleaning/pack-out. (864)-292-8570. 

Photo of SERVPRO Equipment set up in Hotel hallway

Greenville Hotel Suffers Smoke Damage From Fire.

This hotel in Greenville, SC suffered some smoke and soot damage from a small fire in one of the rooms. They called SERVPRO of West Greenville County to come out and help eliminate the smoke smell. If your business suffers any fire damage, give SERVPRO West Greenville County at call at (864)-292-8570.

Bathroom covered in soot from a fire in an adjacent room.

House Fire in Greenville, SC

This was the aftermath of a house fire caused by an electric blanket that was left on overnight. There was a significant about of soot and smoke damage throughout the home. SERVPRO West Greenville County performed demolition and cleaning for these homeowners to help get their home back as good as new. If you ever find yourself in a similar situation, give us a call at (864)-292-8570 and we can help you make it "Like it never even happened."

Fire Damage

Not only does SERVPRO of West Greenville County restore water damage, but we also restore fire damage. This photo is from a home that experienced a fire that damaged one room completely and the walls and ceilings of the rest of the home. This photo shows how the wall and ceilings were damaged. SERVPRO helped restore this home!

Church Set on Fire

A local church was broken into earlier this month and set on fire. The 2 office spaces and amphitheater were set on fire. The fire not only led to water damage but also fire damage. SERVPRO has been working to restore the damage. 

Walls of Home Destroyed From Fire

The ceiling and walls of this South Carolina home were destroyed due to an electrical fire starting in the kitchen. The entire home was damaged, but we helped restore the home to make this hard time a little more bearable for the homeowners. 

The Remains of a Home in SC After an Electrical Fire

This home in South Carolina experienced a terrible electrical fire. The damage left behind was very extreme. The homeowner called SERVPRO of West Greenville County to help clean up the damage and restore the home! 

Electrical Fire Breaks Multiple Windows in Home

An electrical fire caused multiple windows to break in this local home in South Carolina. Not only did windows break, but the ceiling in the home collapsed. SERVPRO of West Greenville County made this horrible disaster a little bit better with their efficient work and ability to restore the home!

Home Calls SERVPRO of West Greenville County to Fix Fire Damage

A home caught on fire due to an electrical issue. There was fire damage all over the house. Many of the windows were busted out like this one here. SERVPRO of West Greenville County was able to restore the house back to normal in minimal time! 

South Carolina Church Catches Fire

Due to lightening, a local South Carolina church caught fire. Lightening stuck and started a fire in the media room of the basement of the church. There was fire damage and smoke odor everywhere and SERVPRO of West Greenville County restored the church in no time!

Electrical Fire in Williamston, SC

An Electrical fire that started in the laundry room spread through the house, which caused the ceiling to fall and all the windows to break leading to major damage. The owner was shocked with how well SERVPRO of West Greenville County restored the home after such a disaster.