Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Did you know that SERVPRO of West Greenville County not only has the ability to deep clean any residential or commercial property, but our production crew is also equipped to perform COVID-19 cleaning? Our crew has been trained in proper PPE and containment use that helps us go the extra mile in disinfecting and sanitizing. The products we use are all natural and help fight against viruses and pathogens of all natures. To better serve our community, our production crew has made it a point to respond within 24-hours of any call we get for a COVID-19 cleaning. Safety is most important in these unprecedented times and SERVPRO of West Greenville County is ‘Faster To Any Size Disaster’!
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (864) 292-8570
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1960 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of West Greenville County arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.