Commercial Water Damage Restoration in your West Greenville Home
Flooding and water damage events at West Greenville County commercial properties are often complex with numerous issues that require a knowledgeable and flexible response. Whether we’re dealing with a relatively small water cleanup scenario or a large scale event, we work quickly to assess each unique situation and isolate the damaged area. In many instances, normal operations can continue in a temporary space while we restore your facility.
Restoring Commercial Properties Presents Unique Challenges
Our professionals are trained to be mindful of legal and environmental concerns and strive to fully restore the damaged area while working within your budgetary constraints. We understand that every hour spent cleaning up is an hour of lost revenue and productivity. So when an emergency situation arises in your business, give us a call and we’ll be there fast with the help you need.
About SERVPRO of West Greenville County
SERVPRO of West Greenville County specializes in the cleanup and restoration of commercial and residential property after a water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
SERVPRO of West Greenville County 24 Hour Emergency Water Damage Service
SERVPRO of West Greenville County is available 24 hours a day for water emergencies, large or small. When you are dealing with water damage, immediate action is crucial. A delay of just a few hours can greatly increase the severity of the water damage.
We Answer the Phone Ready to Help
Call Today – 864-292-8570
We understand that when you call us, you may be feeling confused, stressed, and vulnerable. You need an expert to guide you through this crisis. SERVPRO of West Greenville County has the specific water damage training and experience to help you through this tough time. We specialize in water damage restoration—in fact, it's the cornerstone of our business.
What to Expect
When you call, we will ask several questions regarding your water damage emergency. These questions will help us determine what equipment and resources to bring, including how many trained SERVPRO Professionals may be needed.
Our SERVPRO Representative will ask several questions:
- Your name and contact information
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- The street address of the water-damaged home or business
- When did the flooding or water damage occur?
- What caused the water damage (if known)?
- Is there electricity available (on-site)?
About SERVPRO of West Greenville County
SERVPRO of West Greenville County specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
Does Your West Greenville Home Have a Mold Problem?
Microscopic mold spores naturally occur almost everywhere, both outdoors and indoors. This makes it impossible to remove all mold from a home or business. Therefore, mold remediation reduces the mold spore count back to its natural or baseline level. Some restoration businesses advertise “mold removal” and even guarantee to remove all mold, which is a fallacy. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Mold can spread quickly in your home or business in as little as 48 hours. If your home or business has a mold problem, we can inspect and assess your property and use our specialized training, equipment, and expertise to remediate your mold infestation.
If You See Signs of Mold, Call SERVPRO of West Greenville County Today- 864-292-8570
Water Damage Restoration 24/7
This is an after photo from a bathroom that experienced water damage.
Last week the West Greenville County experienced a lot of rain. We know the effects heavy rain and storms can have on your home.
If you experienced any water damage last week call SERVPRO of West Greenville County today. We are a 24/7 restoration service that specializes and water damage restoration.
Whether your home was damaged from rain, or a pipe breaking, we are here to help you. We have the expertise and equipment to properly restore your property. The water removal and water cleanup process is completed by our highly-trained technicians who will document the drying process. This validates that your property has been dried properly and thoroughly.
SERVPRO of West Greenville is here to help you and your home or commercial building. Call us today if you have experienced water damage.
January CEO Award
SERVPRO of West Greenville County is proud to announce that we were awarded the January CEO Award. The CEO Award is given to individuals who go above and beyond to help create an excellent organization each month. We are so proud of Johnny and Valerie Lee.
Thank you to everyone for the support and trust you have in our company.This recognition symbolizes the determination that our team members have to work in unity to achieve success personally and professionally. The saying with SERVPRO of West Greenville County is, “Our customers best interest and satisfactions comes first”. We are very proud of our entire team for the continue efforts they put forth every day and especially during busy times to make this happen.
If you have water damage or need any kind of restoration completed at your home or commercial office call us today!
The 5 Main Causes of Holiday Fires
Fires around the holidays are very common. SERVPRO of West Greenville County hopes everyone has had a fire free holiday season. Here are the main causes of holiday/winter fires:
During the winter and holiday season people use their fire places more. Be sure to clean out your fireplace and watch the fire until it is completely burned out.
Throughout the holiday season people tend to cook more. Many people will start cooking and leave their food unattended. If you are cooking in the oven, do not forget to turn it off!!
Make sure the lights you choose to decorate with do not have frayed wires. This could easily start an electrical fire. We recommend you do not leave lights up year round, as the chances of that strand catching fire increases.
People also tend to light more candles during the winter and holiday season. According to the National Fire Protection Association, four of the five most dangerous days of the year for residential candle fires are Christmas, Christmas Eve, New Year’s Day, and New Year’s Eve. If you light a candle make sure it is away from anything that could blow on it and catch fire. Also make sure it is on a sturdy surface and you don't forget to blow it out.
It is very common for a christmas tree to catch fire if it is not treated properly. Make sure you water your christmas tree if it is real in order to reduce the chance of it catching fire.
If you happen to experience a fire don't forget you can call SERVPRO of West Greenville County at 864-292-8570!!
SERVPRO of West Greenville County is IICRC Certified
SERVPRO of West Greenville is an IICRC firm. The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) creates the standards for the restoration industry and provides training and certification to restoration companies.
IICRC Certified Firms must
- Present accurate information to consumers and conduct business with honesty and integrity.
- Require a technician on all jobs who has been formally trained and passed all required tests.
- Require a continuing education program to keep technicians up-to-date on the latest changes in the industry.
- Maintain liability insurance to protect all parties in the event of an accident.
- Maintain a written complaint policy and agree to Better Business Bureau or similar arbitration to resolve disputes, and accept the conclusions and recommendations of arbitration.
The IICRC Develops the Standards for the Restoration Industry
The IICRC has been the driving force in establishing the main industry standards and reference guides for professional carpet cleaning, water damage restoration and mold remediation. These IICRC standards take years to develop and require the coordination of experts in the field: manufacturers, industry organizations, insurance professionals, training schools, contractors, and public health professionals.
Every five years, the standards are reviewed and updated. The water damage restoration field changes rapidly with advancements in technology and science, and therefore the standards must evolve to keep pace.
About SERVPRO of West Greenville
SERVPRO of West Greenville specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration and we are an IICRC Certified Firm. We believe in continuous training: from initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
Why SERVPRO of West Greenville County
Call 864-292-8570 today!
SERVPRO of West Greenville County understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and fix the issue as soon as possible. SERVPRO of West Greenville County specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of West Greenville County can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of West Greenville County.
Serving West Greenville County since 2016, SERVPRO of West Greenville County takes great pride in doing our part to ensure the community is the best it can be.
The last thing most people want to find in their home is mold. Many people find mold in their home and have to go through mold remediation, however there are some things you can do to help prevent mold from growing in your home.
Mold Prevention Tips
- Keep humidity levels low.
- Make sure your home has good ventilation.
- Make sure you don't have any leaks in your home.
- If you experience water damage, dry out your home as soon as possible.
- Clean bathroom areas with mold killing products.
What to Do if You Find Mold in Your Home
- Do not touch the mold.
- Stay out of the room where you found the mold.
- Turn off your HVAC unit.
- Get your house tested to make sure you actually have mold.
- If you do have mold, call SERVPRO of West Greenville County to complete your mold remediation!
Mold can spread quickly throughout your home in as little as 48 hours. If you suspect that your business or home has a mold problem, call SERVPRO of West Greenville County at 864-292-8570 to inspect your home and complete mold remediation! We are highly trained mold remediation specialists and use advanced mold remediation techniques and equipment to get your home mold free as soon as possible.
Fire Safety Tips
Fire safety is a very important thing to be aware of, and everyone should know the basic safety procedures to prepare for a possible fire and what to do if a fire occurs.
Preparing for Home Fires
- Install smoke alarms on every level of your home.
- Test smoke alarms every month to make sure they are working properly.
- Plan and discuss a fire escape plan with your family.
During a Fire
- Escape immediately using the best route.
- If a door handle or door feels warm, do not open it and get out of the home using a different route.
- Once you are out to the building call 911.
- Never go back inside for anything.
- If your clothes catch on fire: STOP, DROP, and ROLL!
- If you're stuck inside the house, cover any area where smoke might get in and find a way to signal help that you are still in the house. Do this by either calling 911 and telling them, or find a flashlight or phone light and hold it up to a window.
These are just a few of the basic rules in dealing with home fires. If you experience a home fire, SERVPRO of West Greenville County is here to make this hard situation much more bearable.
Call us at 864-292-8570 if you need help restoring your home after fire damage!