The last thing most people want to find in their home is mold. Many people find mold in their home and have to go through mold remediation, however there are some things you can do to help prevent mold from growing in your home.
Mold Prevention Tips
- Keep humidity levels low.
- Make sure your home has good ventilation.
- Make sure you don't have any leaks in your home.
- If you experience water damage, dry out your home as soon as possible.
- Clean bathroom areas with mold killing products.
What to Do if You Find Mold in Your Home
- Do not touch the mold.
- Stay out of the room where you found the mold.
- Turn off your HVAC unit.
- Get your house tested to make sure you actually have mold.
- If you do have mold, call SERVPRO of West Greenville County to complete your mold remediation!
Mold can spread quickly throughout your home in as little as 48 hours. If you suspect that your business or home has a mold problem, call SERVPRO of West Greenville County at 864-292-8570 to inspect your home and complete mold remediation! We are highly trained mold remediation specialists and use advanced mold remediation techniques and equipment to get your home mold free as soon as possible.